Welcome to ThePickyRunner! We are a group of competitive runners who love the sport and want to share what we have learned throughout our years of competitive running. Our site mainly focuses on product reviews of various running products we have been loving or have heard great things about. We also offer training tips to help out runners at any level. Whether you are just starting out, or have been competitively running for years we have great information that can help you out.
Hi! I am the founder of ThePickyRunner. I am a Varsity Track and Field Runner for McGill University who specializes in the 800m. I have been running competitively for 5 years now. I am also a member of Monarch Espressos (An Elite Toronto Track Club) and previously trained with the University Of Toronto Varisty team throughout my later high school years. I love running as well as sharing what I have learned throughout my running career.
- Ranked in the top ten U20 800m runners in Canada
- McGill Track and Field Rookie of the year
- Represented McGill at the USports Canadian Track and Field Championships in Edmonton last year
- Finished 4th at the Quebec provincial championships for Quebec university athletes in the 600m
For years, I have been running competitively to better myself as a human and athlete, chasing after times, setting goals, and trying to be the best I can be. Running has now become my passion, my stress reliever, and my occupation. I am the founder of the Toronto Pace Project with a passion to coach others and share my knowledge of running.
- Member of Monarch Espressos (An Elite Toronto Track Club)
- Top 50 in Canada over 800M (1:54.9) and 5KM (16:01)
- 2017-18 New Balance Ambassador
- CIS Cross Country Alumni (Brock University)
- Has competed at two Canadian Track & Field Championships in the 800m
- Running Room Clinic Instructor and Guest Speaker